Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:49:12 -0600
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Russ Hunt wrote:

> All were pretty easy to find in the list.  It seems odd that I needed
> to delete them manually, though, given the error report.

If that first one you had was listed exactly as given in the error
report that would be odd; was the address not slightly different?
Those others, the "unknown:illegal" thingies not odd at all as LISTSERV
searched for an exact match which it ain't gonna find.  The 'real'
address on such things, in my experience, is there at the end, just
delete that, which you will likely find in your sub list exactly as
given; you can ignore that leading junk, LISTSERV can't.   Douglas