Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:17:08 -0400
Ahern, Shannon wrote:
> I finally got around it by replying with the ok message body instead of
> using the provided link.

I recently went through the same thing, and also got out of it by using
the OK reply. I thought perhaps it was Mozilla -- I've noticed that some
sites just don't work with it and I have to (reluctantly) switch to
Outluck for them. But you had the same problem with Outluck... I
occasionally receive a report of someone having difficulty changing their
address, but most people are able to do it without problems.

--
Karen Reznek, *note new address* co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]