Thu, 9 May 1996 02:18:58 -0500
This is generally from whom we, not so affectionately, often refer to
as KK or Krazy Kevin (Kevin Lipsitz (hey guys, I spell that right?).
He uses fake names and forged addresses.  He's been at it for a loooong
time (seems like years).  He doesn't want you to reply to the email
as the address is probably fake and the account he's sending from
*this* time is probably going to be cancelled very quickly.  But, hey,
that's ok, he'll just go get a new one.  His activity does seem to
have increased a bit recently.

He continues to do it because there are still a lot of lists which,
for one reason or another, do not block spams, so he does get through
to a lot of addresses.  As long as that is the case he *will* continue.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L