Colette Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:49:18 -0600
Hi, I just signed up to this list.  Over the past day, I've been doing a
personal crash course on LISTSERV to help launch a new list at my job this
afternoon.  Right now, I just have a small template question.

On the web page where subscribers can join or leave the mailing list, how
can I modify or delete the footer link going to the list home page?  Can I
change one of the templates, or is it something else?

Thanks in advance for your help.  Like I said, my bosses would like to
launch the list this afternoon, so any information offered today would be
appreciated.

Colette Brown
Web Applications Developer, Journal Interactive

Business - http://www.journalinteractive.com
News - http://www.jsonline.com
Portal - http://www.onwisconsin.com