Douglas Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:05:16 -0500
Does LISTSERV have a system for automatically converting items with
into legible text without the "=/=20" garbage"?  And fix the urls for
websites when extraneous charcters are inroduced by "quoted-printable"?

On my lists I just edit.  But for lists where the listowner doesn't/won't
do that, is there some LISTSERV list header keyword which will subdue the
"quoted-printable" nasties?

And, by the way, what earthly use does "quoted-printable" serve, anyway?
Didn't it originate with Novell GroupWise, the intranet system which has
tried to make internet email work like Novell GW intranet email?

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]