Fri, 18 Oct 1996 21:20:07 -0500
On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:

> If you are going to SET NOMAIL, I suggest that you also SET REVIEW

I would also strongly urge installing RENEW in your header, or, if you
are using 1.8c making use of the new PROBE feature.  It can be amazing
how many dud subscriptions one can acquire in just one year, all of them
set to NOMAIL.  When I laboriously cleaned our sub list about a year
ago I found over a thousand of them, set to nomail for years.  One
person had over ten NOMAIL subs.  Do not set them NOMAIL and forget
about them; they will come back to haunt you.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L