Ione Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 21:52:42 +0000
Duane Campbell wrote:

> At 06:38 PM 8/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >TAKE ME OFF THIS GODDAMN MAILING LIST NOW.
>
> When I get a message like that from a subscriber, I make a note of their
> email address and scan for it late every night before I go to bed. If the
> subscriber has succeeded in signing off, I add him back.
>
> Duane Campbell  [log in to unmask]
> http://www.epix.net/~dcamp/

That's very evil.....I like it.  ;-)

You'd think someone who signed onto a list owners' list would at least
be intelligent enough to know how to unsubscribe. People never cease to
amaze me.
--

Ione

-- Ione L. Smith, DVM -- Department of Comparative Medicine --
-- University of Tennessee,  College of Veterinary Medicine --
       http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/SVME.html
          The Society for Veterinary Medical Ethics
      http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/ethics.html
          for all sides of the AR/AW/anti-AR debate
      http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~ilsmith/stereo.html
             the stereotypical behaviors database
        I am always willing to learn, however I do not
        always like to be taught. -- Winston Churchill