Catherine Buck Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:43:17 -0400
I'm sure this has been addressed before, but this is a new problem for
us. In the last couple of weeks, any Listserv mail going to an AOL
address has been bounced back, with an error message of Bad address and
Error -- (TERM) 554 TRANSACTION FAILED

We have several lists, and all of them are getting this error for AOL
addresses.

Have other people been getting this error? Is there anything I can do?

Thanks.
--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Coordinator of Network Services

"Do not despise any person, and do not consider anything impossible, for
there is no person who does not have an hour and no thing that does not
have its place." --Pirkei Avot