Wed, 20 May 1998 00:17:45 -0500
In my two years of being set nomail on lstown-l I have obviously missed
a lot.  What are "listserv points?"  Is this some scheme for people
buying service from LSOFT?  I suspect it may be, especially as the
person posted through peach.ease  (I always use searn, long standing
habit and most reliable).

If my suspicion is correct, or incorrect for that matter, what are
"listserve points," how does one accrue them and what are they good for?

Douglas