Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 May 1994 13:54:29 EST
On Tue, 24 May 1994 10:15:32 EDT Stan Horwitz said:
>Eric, developing a filtering mechanism to "toss all mail from XYZ.COM" is
>definitely needed, however, this begs the question of what to do about net
>abusers who post their crap to Listserv lists via Usenet mirrors.

Others, I think on this list, have suggested defining UseNet groups
mirroring BITNET lists as moderated groups with the submissions going to
the list owner.  I don't use this technique myself, and it doesn't do much
for most , UseNet groups, but it sounds like an interesting approach.

Just a thought,
Nick