Wes Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 May 2003 15:45:46 -0400
We have the IP address of the originator.  Our admin guy says it's probably
some poor smuck on a home computer.  Question now is what can we do with
this information?  The average user isn't going to know how or where to
check for an IP address and I believe many ISPs generate their IPs
dynamically so it may not be traceable back to a specific machine.