"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:39:17 -0500
Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>

> >What about NOREPRO/REPRO?  I'm finding the setting on a sub-list
> >subscription isn't followed when posting to the super-list.  Does one
[snip]
> followed.  If you are not subscribed to the list (as in your user who is not
> subscribed to SLIST but does send a post to it) then the default-options for
> that list apply (remember, if not specified, they are NOREPRO).  So, REPRO
[snip]

Thanks, Ben.  That's a fine behavior, my list is easily-enough changed
to use it, and the behavior is not (by my reading) described in the
manual/release notes, so I'm glad it's now captured in the archives
here.

> I see your network tables are out of date by several months.  IF you
> registered your server it could be automatically updated to most recent
> versions.

Thanks, I've passed your note on.

En paz,
Steve
--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
[log in to unmask]    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html