Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:04:53 -0400
> Actually, how does CataList react if it already has your list mapped, and
> then youir list goes to confidential?  Likewise, a similar question for
> the other services, similar in nature (Liszt?  Did I spell that
> correctly?).

Catalist will get updated automatically (usually overnight, sometimes
longer).

Services such as Liszt do not get updated automatically, so you have
to request it (and if you're lucky, they might do it -- they still
have a list that's been defunct since January, even though I tried to
tell them it had been replaced by my list)

Francoise