Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 21:31:30 +0100
You can't disable concealment because  this feature is required to comply
with the computer database privacy laws  of some countries. We don't want
to have  to make several versions  of LISTSERV based on  the country, and
above all  we don't  want to  have to pay  lawyers to  do research  in 47
countries.  You can  always modify  the software,  in which  case we  are
clearly not liable and everyone is happy.

You can establish REPRO as the default option with:

* Default-Options= REPRO

  Eric