Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:45:09 -0600
Well, someone said he got a quick response to a "help, " and my stuff to
the list, rather than to listserv, seems to have no problem, and no problem
sending or receiving lstown-l stuff, and I reactivated my subscritpion from
my Buffalo.edu sub and commands work fine from there, so perhaps my new ISP
is blocking material from the LSOFT listserv.  I've sent them a note asking
about that, but don't expect answer before mid-morning tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply about the "help" command working quickly, 'twas
the command sort of stuff I was asking about.

Douglas [log in to unmask]