Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:55:09 -0500
On 10/28/97 3:43 AM CST, Pauline M. Marshall <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>I know the answer to this one.....this person is trying to subscribe, and
>so they are getting one error per time they try to subscribe (7 times over
>7 days)

I could be wrong, but I don't believe this can be possible. If they are
bouncing confirmation requests, then they wouldn't appear on a particular
list's Monitoring Report since they're not on it yet. If the list doesn't
require confirmation, and they're bouncing welcome messages, then they
would be seen on the list's review.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;