Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 May 2001 21:25:36 -0400
My ISP which currently hosts my website is going to pull this off...  Might as
well give them a big plug, they are great!!!  http://www.iglou.com

I dont have the time to set up an ISDN connection, will this work with a dual
modem setup?  IgLou has already setup my IP addresses for the fallback plan.
Can I bug LSOFT Support during this period?

Thanks Ben!

Glenn
Team NCM http://www.corvettemuseum.com