Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:02:40 -0500
I have recently subscribed to some other lists that do not use the
listserv program but use either majordomo or listproc.

I have noticed that those programs do not seem to have any way to set
individual subscription options as we can do in listserv with the set
command: like mime, review, ack, no ack, etc.

Am I correct in my thoughts that these other programs are no where
near as powerful as listserv is?

I think I am correct in saying that the listserv program costs around
$6,000. How much do these other programs cost?

Man, am I glad my main lists are listserv. These others are terrible.

Bill Harrison