Benegal Pereira <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 20:48:38 -0500
Could someone please advise me on this question.  I plan to change from
monthly logs to weekly logs.  I would like to end the month of December as a
whole month log, and than begin January with weekly logs.

My question is this, at which date (what point) do I change the configuration on
the header to get it right.  My fear is that is I change the header too early, I
may end up making the last week of December as a week log. Or if I do it too
late I may not be early enough to January to start with week logs.    I want to
time the change so that we get all of December locked into one month. and start
January fresh with weekly logs.

Thanks,

Ben