BD Pereira <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:27:56 -0400
Hope someone can help with this problem we are experiencing with our list.

Our 300 subcribers on the list have suddenly stopped receiving the
individual messages from the list by email.  We have a web interface, and
message posted to the list do show up on the web interface, but no
individual email messages from the list is being received by any of the
subscribers.

We have been trying desperately to resolve this with the admin of Home.Ease
all of today, with no success.  The individual dealing with our issue
states that according to listserv information they have, the messages
posted to the list are being processed. However, our subscribers are not
receiving the messages.  The person at the admin has referred our case to
their operations department.

In the meantime, can anyone suggest a solution to resolve this problem that
is having a significant effect on the subscribership.?

Many thanks

BD Pereira
Namaskar-Africana List