Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:05:40 -0800
Gil Emery <[log in to unmask]> [2004-03-08 17:11]:

> Its not spamming, its a person posting the same thing to multiple lists,
> all on topic, but all in the TO: line.  I'd like a way to prevent the
> person from posting to lets say 10 railroad related lists, the same thing..

It can be done by setting the individual to REVIEW and using an automated
script that parses the To: line and rejects the message if there are too
many addresses. I do something similar to automatically nag people about
not using a topic keyword, or over-quoting.

-rex