"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:22:00 EDT
>1. I have a Send= Public list that I'd like to convert to "1st post is
>   reviewed".  Optimally, LISTSERV would allow me to set
>   "Default-Options= Review" *and* apply that to non-subscribers,
>   allowing me to "Set listname NOReview FOR user" ...  even is "user"
>   was *not* a subscriber.  It does not.  Maybe next version, L-Soft?
>   Am I missing something?

A subscriber is someone who is associated with the list by virtue
of having subscribed.  Everyone else is a non-subscriber.  I guess
you could subscribe non-subscribers when they first post and
set them NOMAIL NOFILES.  Somehow, that doesn't seem kosher though.

/Pete Weiss
 Penn State