Anthea Tillyer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Jun 1994 16:33:10 EDT
On Sun, 19 Jun 1994 07:56:03 -0400 LYDIA FISH said:

>People *can* be that bad or that sick.  My list, thank heaven, does not have
>the problems that yours does, but we *have* had clear (and well-documented)
>attempts at sabotage.

I see what's happening here....people are trying to cheer me up by showing
me how awful things *could* be! :-)

But seriously, why would anyone want to sabotage a list?  I'm not doubting
your word, just trying to understand it.  Does this happen often?

Getting back to cheering me up by letting me see how things *could* be...
it works:  I'm now delighted that all I have is a list that is falling apart
and not one that is being sabotaged! I feel truly blessed.
Peace,
Anthea