Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 09:14:19 -0400
Some POP mail clients have a feature that limits downloads from the server
to the client.  There are ICONs that you can click on to inform the server
if you want the large file at the next download. On my Eudora Pro client
Options/Checking Mail/Skip Messages Over xxK is checked.  Thus, when I
receive the SPAM-L DIGEST (usally around 65k), I must click on the ICON
that indicates RETRIEVE.
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA