Mike Yuhas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:32:25 -0600
Hi all:

Looking for help on approving messages -- or, more specifically, not
approving messages.

My list uses several editors. We don't load-share -- all of us get a copy
of each message to approve. After one of us approves the message,
subsequent attempts to approve the same message result in an error, as
expected.

The L-Soft Listowner's Manual says we've got seven days to approve the
message, after which it's flushed from the queue.

I'd like to be able to manually flush an off-topic message so none of the
other editors could mistakenly approve it. Is that possible?

Many thanks,
Mike Yuhas
folkdj-l