James Kilat <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:10:32 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/2001 1:12:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I am led to believe that the company is currently subscribing to a large
 number of mailing lists.
 Site administrators should consider adding the domain ewatch.com to their
 site filter, IMVHO.

 Gilles Frydman
 ACOR.org

Thanks for the warning. You are right about the fact that they are currently
subscribing to a large number of lists. For me your warning came in time
because three mails after yours was a request for subscription by a Zed A
Smith with the domain ewatch.com.
Can anybody tell me how to add this to the filter?

Thanks

James Kilat
Acholinet List Administrator