James Alfano <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:35:07 -0500
I have the lite version of the software and it rejects "Default-Options=
Review" stating...

"The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Default-Options= REVIEW
Warning: The "The "W" option is not supported by LISTSERV Lite. You would
have
to upgrade to LISTSERV Classic in order to use it. Contact L-Soft
sales <[log in to unmask]> or call us at +1 (301) 731-0440 (or
1-800-399-5449 from the US or Canada) for more information on upgrade
options.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.

The header of the ACTIVE-CHEMISTRY list has been successfully replaced"

My sales rep told us that we should be able to have a fully private and
moderated list with the version that we have. I'm starting to think that she
was wrong.

James