Tue, 27 Aug 1996 23:36:22 -0500
On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Eric Thomas wrote:
> them in a  closet, and we're also  going to use the same  options to make
> sweat and golf shirts that people will be able to buy.

How about longsleeved dress shirts (all I ever wear regardless of activity,
since kindergarten).  You could make nice vertical lines with alternations
of your logo (whatever it is), LSOFT and LISTSERV in tiny letters so at a
distance they look like stripes but close up they can be read.  ;-)

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L