Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 07:26:14 -0800
Could it be as simple as the list being too big to download on his local
workstation ? I know that my Netscape Mailer advise me before hand it
there is not enough room on my PC but ... "O tempora, O mores" ... maybe
his mailer does not or hit a bad sector or the list exceed the software
capacity (ie over 100k, 60k, etc ...) and it cannot update the message
index files...

Seems like he should go to his mail admin...

Unless the binaries for the options at the end of each line cause some
trouble... but I tought there were only displayables char. (AA1hl342gf
kind of string)...

My .02 cents (refundable if unfounded :-)
--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L