"Keana M. Galloway" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 2005 09:31:17 -0700
I'm not even sure how I became the list owner and there is only one
subscriber to the list other than myself. What is the process for leaving
the list or turning it over to the other subscriber?

At 10:24 AM 5/25/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>On: Wed, May 25, 2005 at 08:36:43AM -0700,Keana M. Galloway Wrote:
>
>} Can I leave the list if I'm the owner?
>
>Yes, but not recommended.
>
>--
>Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321
>6507
>Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67
>Canines:Val, Red & Shasta (RIP),Red, husky                   Owner:Chinook-L
>Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue. www.panix.com/~richgr/   Asst Owner:Sibernet-L

Keana M. Galloway
Program Coordinator
UIC South Campus Development (MC 202)