"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 07:50:37 +5EST
On 12 Mar 97 at 22:30, Adam Lasnik wrote:

> I downloaded the default mailtpl file.
> Then I made changes and uploaded just the PART I CHANGED (pursuant to
> the suggestion made in the user manual).
>
> The good news is... the changes took effect like I wanted.
> The bad news is, when I do a "get listname mailtpl", I only get back
> the part of the file that I changed!

   Of course becuase that is all you PUT there.

> How do I get a COMPLETE copy of my list's current mailtpl?

   PUT a complete copy there.  You'll need to download
default.mailtpl again unless you have saved it.  Edit the sections
you wish to change and then PUT the entire template back as:

   PUT listname.mailtpl

> Oh, and here's a random question.  Are there any plans in the works
> to enable list administration over the web?  I mean, I consider
> myself a computer geek and all, but even I like a nice gui now and
> then ;-)

   Yes. It's being developed as we speak.

   Hope this helps.

Lawrence B. York