Ray Everett-Church <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 13:48:41 -0400
>I have a very offensive poster...I unsubscribed her , but she continues to
>post offensive and rude posts, and I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO serve her out. My

Your list is probably SEND=PUBLIC... Change your "send" parameter in your
header to SEND=PRIVATE and then only people who are subscribed to the
list can post to the list.

Then you can filter any further attempts to have her resubscribe, and let
her get nice bounced messages saying she's not subscribed.

-Ray

-- ------
Ray Everett-Church, Asst. Postmaster ([log in to unmask], [log in to unmask])
America Online's Internet Development Outreach and Technology Team   ____
Opinion(RBE-C) != Opinion(employer(RBE-C))  iDOT:THE SPAM STOPS HERE.\  /
Copyright (C) 1996 Ray Everett-Church. This mail isn't legal advice.  \/
http://www.everett.org/~everett  AOLers misbehaving? mail: [log in to unmask]