Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:11:18 EDT
Hi kids.

Has anyone with a gateway to and from their list and usenet been having
gateway problems?

It seems like mine has been working in both directions, only *sometimes*
lately.

When the list to newsgroup side of it all isn't functioning, I really
need some kind of *alarm* to go off! (I don't usually read usenet.)

Right now, (and for days,) it seems that the gateway has completely
stopped sending messages from the HWY61-L list to the newsgroup,
rec.music.dylan. Messages are coming in just fine from the newsgroup
to the list though.

I've written to [log in to unmask] asking if they'd check things
for me.

Anyone else been having similar problems?

Maureen
HWY61-L
:-)