Vince Sabio <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:46:50 -0400
** Sometime around 13:39 -0400 04/12/1999, LYDIA FISH said:

>Has AOL still got Trouble in River City?
>
>A member of my list has received only one post during the past three days of
>the hundred or so that have been distributed.  His account is with AOL.  I've
>checked his settings via QUERY and they look fine.

Have you noticed any bounces from his account? Or, depending on your
list header settings, is he showing up in the bounce reports?

If not, then AOL might be throwing mail on the floor again. Most of the
time, they are at least considerate enough to bounce the messages IME,
but others have reported no deliveries with no bounces.

Vince Sabio            Boy & His Sabre: <http://www.insane.net/tsc/Vince/>
[log in to unmask]            Stop Internet Spam! <http://www.cauce.org/>