Robert Ponterio <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Jun 1994 08:33:52 -0400
One of our subscribers has on occasion received multiple copies of
messages sent from our list, [log in to unmask]  I only found two things
slightly out of the ordinary but I don't see how either could be
responsible.

The list accepts postings from subscribers; the address from which she
sent her last message (which was posted) is:
but her address in the list header is:

Only messages from non-subscribers are posted through the editor and the
message that she received 5 times was posted in this way.

Is the receipt of multiple copies by an individual subscriber just a
glitch?  As far as I know, no one else received multiples of the message
in question (I didn't).  Any suggestions about what to do or where to look?

Thank you,
Bob
 Robert Ponterio                  | co-manager of FLTEACH
 State Univ. of New York Cortland | [log in to unmask]