Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 13:16:13 -0800
Dave Hardy wrote:
> Hi, this brings up a question I've had for a while.  It seems that with
> Send= Editor,Private
>
> the Private option no longer works, i.e. I get postings and the
> occasional spam from people not on the list.  Does "Editor" somehow
> override "Private"?   If I just have Send=Private it bounces people not
> on the list.

I tought the syntax was:
Send=Access-level
where access level would be either Public | Private | Editor

Is
Send=Editor,Private
working with VM 1.8b version and the equivalent of (or a technical
feature equivalent ;-) to:
Send=Editor,Hold,Confirm
Editor=user@host,(LIST_NAME)

!???!

I don't have the luxury of a "test" list to try it myself... and as the
list running smoothly lately, I don't won't to generate havoc by getting
it "Censored by an editor" ;-).

--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L