Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:36:29 -0400
There is a subscriber option called NORENEW which makes the user exempt from
renewal and or probing.  This should be part of the Miscelleanous subscriber options on
the Account Management page.

If it isn't, try to use the SET command to add the option to the subscriber

QUIET SET listname NORENEW for [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps.

Rich Keller