Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:51:40 -0700
Thank you for the help on my last question.  I have another
about using the web based interface or the WA.EXE file.

We created a smaller web based form using the WA.EXE
module that removes most of the options from the larger
form provided, ( using only join, quit, mail or digest), to
make it easier for new users.   We have several on
our web site, a good example is:
     http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html#join

My question concerns using this module.  Everytime someone
joins or quits, it takes them to the full page generated by the
module.  This  confuses the new users unaccustom to all the
features of Listserv, subsequently they sometimes fill it out
again.   Is there a sub-routine for the WA.EXE module that will
allow us to redirect to a different page than the one generated
by the WA.EXE module after they have clicked the Join or Quit
button?   Possibly a page existing on our web site, that says
they have completed the task?

I hope I have explained my question so that it makes sense...  and
that this is the right forum for a question concerning the use of
a CGI module.

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org