Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:45:53 -0400
I used the phrase "something like"  to mean to "replace the variable data
with a real [log in to unmask]"

The command is a maintainer (not an owner) command.  The newish final
operand of DROP means to drop any automated notification of mail from
this looser to maintainor or owner on the floor i.e., incoming mail to
*any* list at that host site will be ignored and no one notified.