Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:59:23 -0500
On 13 Dec 00, Scout wrote:

> Nathan.. thanks for the explainatin.. but still having the same deal.. I got
> the following two ACKs from my post to the LSTOWN-L list.. both showing
> clearly that I seem to be subscribed to both under the same email address?

I subscribed to LSTOWN-L in the usual way -- a message to
[log in to unmask] reading "subscribe lstown-l Tom Rawson".  I
have never sent any commands to change my subscription -- everything is at
its default values.

I always get two ACKs.  I just figured it was the way the list was
configured, though it did seem a bit odd that an LSoft-hosted list would
have this (to me slightly annoying) behavior as its default.  It never
occurred to me that it might be an error.

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]