Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 1993 11:45:14 EST
I don't know what list software he's running.  I seem to recall him saying
something about running it on a Unix box.  It is certainly NOT ListServ
as we know it.

We've discussed just subbing his list to mine but that would require that
his users send mail to my list in order for their posts to appear on both
lists.  We felt that was a bit kludgey....

I just don't see a way to let his users post to his list, my users post to
my list, and everyone on both lists sees all posts to both lists without
peering the two lists in some way.  Maybe my logic is just faulty.