Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:22:48 -0400
On: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:32:13PM -0400,Pete Weiss Wrote:

} INDEX name_of_list
}
} will generate a list of the archive's filenames and their byte-count.  You may need to copy/paste into
} a spreadsheet if you don't want to add the filesizes.

You would have to download the archive files to do it, but you can scan
them for post seperators (a line of "====="s) to get the number of
posts, then calculate the average size.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67