Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:15:45 -0400
Super!  I thought I had read it somewhere.  Is this an extra cost item?  Seems that it is not. Just checking.

--
BE ALERT!!!!  (The world needs more lerts ...)

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)