Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 18:46:25 -0500
At 02:11 PM 2/15/97 -0700, Dan Lester wrote:
>At 12:38 PM 2/15/97 -0800, Eric Paul-Hus wrote:
>>Also I believe that there is a reply-all feature in Eudora. The only
>>inconvenient is that the Sender will receive 2 copies. One for the
>>reply-to: and one via the list address.
>
>There is indeed.  In EudoraPro(Win)3.0 the two buttons are adjacent and
>even the icon makes the meaning pretty clear.  Of course those of us who
>don't want to burden others can cut one of the two addresses (in this case,
>yours) out of the TO line in about a second.  o-)   So, you don't get two
>copies of this....

And in 2.2, you do the same thing by holding down the SHIFT key while
clicking the (single) REPLY icon.  Further cut and paste into the
headers to taste.

And in any mailer that I know of, you can add (or remove) addresses
to (or from) either the To: or Cc: headers with various degrees of
convenience....

BTW, in Eudora (2.2), if you *want* to create a Reply-To: header when
posting to a list, it's a bit of a pain.  You have to edit EUDORA.INI
and put in a "ExtraHeaders=Reply-To: [log in to unmask]" line, and
restart Eudora.  (There's another way with an environment variable but
I haven't tested it.)  Then, unless you want that to go on ALL your
mail, you have to edit EUDORA.INI and take it out again.  :-(

Are we sufficiently off-topic yet?  :-)

Cheers,
Stan