Sally Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 17:11:19 -0700
I have a user in NY who also uses Netcom, or their subsidiary NetAccess and
it does the same thing.  The persons address is:

but it has been necessary to add them under both that account and

I have never understood why the address you are given when you are assigned
an account on Netcom, is not the same address as  what is shown on your mail
when you post.  It can also change for no appearant reason from a 2 to 4 or
whatever.