Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:05:21 +0000
I've never operated a super-list, and I'll soon be requesting one from
my Listserv managers.  I don't know whether the following options
exist, but if they don't then I request that they be considered for a
future edition of Listserv.

Both of the following are in regards to the Mail-Merge function as they
would apply specifically to super-lists.

(1)  I wish that Mail-Merge for super-lists would allow me to choose
which of my sublists I wish to employ for a specific Mail-Merge mass
message.

(2)  I have different co-owners who assist me in my various sublists.
I wish that all of my co-owners would have some access to my
superlist's Mail-Merge application, BUT that each owner would
automatically be limited to sending Mail-Merge to those sublists that
they are already authorized for, directly guided by the Owner= settings
in each sublist.  I'd rather not have to remember to update who is
authorized for what by manually changing settings in the superlist
header, I wish that access would automatically be guided by whoever is
listed as an owner within each sublist's header.

  - Roger Burns
   Manager of CFS lists based at ICORS.org,
   Charitable Listserv sponsored by L-Soft