Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 10:10:10 PDT
On Wed, 5 Oct. at 08:32 -0400, Matt Larson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The list in question is [log in to unmask]
> I did a GET MARYLIB and brought it in to Xedit
> and added 1 owner and some ERRORS-TO addresses.
> I used SENDFILE to send it to the listserv,
> and it comes back  and says list has been successfully stored.
> But then the additional owners don't have ownership capability,
> but when a REVIEW or GET is done by the old owners, the new owners show up.
> And the ERRORS-TO field is there. But it's like neither "took".
> I must be missing something basic.

The 'MARYLIB@UMAB' list specifies:
*
*  OWNER= DFISHMAN@UMAB                      (Diane Fishman)
*         [log in to unmask]        (steve rafferty)
*         BI45999@MONTCOLC                   (Sarah Fisher)
*         [log in to unmask]         (William Tubbs)
*         [log in to unmask]          (Susan Pinnell)
*         [log in to unmask]        (diane fishman)
*         [log in to unmask]                    (matt larson - test)

There's nothing wrong with the "syntax" of this definition,
but, please notice that all but *ONE* of the above lines are "comments",
rather than, as you expect, "continuation-lines".

Add the keyword 'OWNER=' into each line.