Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:30:09 -0400
Though I did not analyze your LISTSERV logs and have read both your original and followup inquiries, I continue to believe what I said and what J Kelley echoed.

The scenario occurs because a single [mal] recipient is refecting *all* received list posts (regardless of poster) back to the list making it appear that the reflected post came from the original poster and not the errant recipient's email system.

At 18:10 4/12/2006 Wednesday, Michelle Wilbers wrote:

>Any ideas?

End Reply