Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:54:50 -0500
On 16 Nov 2000, Anita Cohen-Williams wrote:

> People on this list know me for the "old-timer" I am. This one has me
> totally stumped. I cannot find the user on my list, yet the bounce continues.

The problematic address is a compuserve address but the bounce came back
from AOL.  (Yes they are the same company, but I am pretty sure each runs
its own mail server!)  Is it possible you have an AOL subscriber with
their mail forwarded to compuserve?  Anyone there with an AOL address and
the string "ziznglj" or some part thereof in the AOL address or personal
name?

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]