Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:43:51 EDT
On Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:55:36 -0400 you said:
>My lists are currently set up as:
>
> Notebook= Yes,M,Monthly,Private
>
>Am I right in assuming that the private means only the listowner can
>access the logs?
>
>What would allow the subscribers, but not the general public, to get logs?

Your  assumption is  incorrect. "Private"  means that  any subscriber  to the
list can  get the  files. This is  apparantly what you  want. You  might also
want to check check the Listserv documentation and read up on keywords to see
if   you're   harboring   any   other   incorrect   assumptions.   Listserv's
documentation is available in  a variety of formats on the  World Wide Web at
http://www.lsoft.com/Listserv/manuals/index.html.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.